Com-Cycle Proudly Offers:
New Client Forms Available Online
Client Forms - Please send to your local representative or e-mail to
email@example.com. If you are not sure who you local representative is, please call 866-447-5177 for assistance.
Customer Profile Form
Credit Card Authorization Form
- Comprehensive Electronic Asset Management tracking capabilities via customized software which is web based for customer interaction and monitoring.
- Report generation for End-of-Life Electronics for both resale
- Maintain Confidentiality for your Company and your Customers’ information
- Department of Defense Wipe, Degaussing and Hard Drive Shredding Capabilities
- Compliance with all Federal Information Security Laws: HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, FACTA, Graham Leach Bliley Act.
- Members of NAID- National Association of Information Destruction
- Department of Defense Wipe- Hard Disk passed through disk wiping software, according to DoD clearing and sanitizing standard 5220.22-M (7-pass wipe available).
- Shredding- Hard Disk passed through on-site shredder, equipped with degaussing, such that all materials are simultaneously degaussed and shredded to 1” by 3” pieces.
- Arbor Press- Punch passed through Hard Disk housing, board, and platter
Onsite Information Destruction Services:
- Com-Cycle will come to your facility and perform Hard Drive destruction services. Our specialized personnel will make sure that your information containing devices do not leave your premises with accessible information.
Data Center Deinstallation
- Our experienced deinstallation technicians can come onsite to dismantle and remove outdated telephone and server equipment.
End-of-Life Electronics Management
- We provide full service management for end-of-life electronics starting with transportation from your facility to ours.
- Our customer service department will ensure a seamless disposition of your electronics.
- Once your material arrives at our site you have the option of requesting a full inventory of the material.
- Two Levels of Disassembly:
- Level A: Total Data Destruction via Shredding as well as complete disassembly of the unit.
- Level B: Information Destruction via DoD Wipe
Com-Cycle is in compliance with all State, Federal, & Local Environmental Regulations as well as compliant with all information security laws: HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm, Leach, Bliley Act, FACTA
- Service- Transportation, Customer Support, Onsite Packaging,
- National Service Capabilities through our own facilities as well as partnerships.